Jumpstart Savings Account
The Jumpstart Account is one of the Bank’s specialty savings accounts. This account is suited for adults wishing to introduce their children to the benefits of saving at an early age and/or adults who are saving for their children.
The following highlight the criteria/features of the CNB Jumpstart Account:
- Child must be under the age of 18 (a minor)
- The minor is required to be a joint holder with an adult (a person 18 years or older)
- Minimum initial deposit of twenty-five euros (€25.00) to open the account.
- No minimum balance required to maintain the account
- No service charge
- Free ATM/Visa Debit Card
- Cash bonus of five euros (€5.00) will be deposited when the account is opened
- Quarterly printed statements (option available for electronic copies only)
- Free over-the-counter withdrawals
- Quarterly interest payments – interest will only be earned if the average daily balance of a cycle (3 months) is greater than twenty-five euros (€25.00)